Looking for a quick and easy way to kickstart your day with a huge dose of nutrients? Look no further than the Goji Berry Banana Smoothie Recipe!
This delicious smoothie is jam-packed with nutrients, including vitamins A and C, iron, and antioxidants. Plus, it’s super easy to make, so you don’t have to sacrifice your precious time in the morning.
Goji Berry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1 cup goji berries, chopped
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 scoop Greek yogurt
- 2 scoop vanilla powder
- 1 scoop fibre powder
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts
- ½ cup (120ml) almond milk
- Wash your fruits and veggies thoroughly to prevent bacteria.
- Add some milk, cabbage, goji berries and yogurt to a blender or food processor and blend for a few seconds.
- Now, add pineapple, banana, vanilla powder, fibre powder and hazelnut to the mix and pulse all the way! Blend until the contents are smooth and free of any thick fruit or vegetable chunks.
- Garnish with some bananas, pineapples and goji berries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
This Goji Berry(गोजी जामुन) Banana Smoothie is appealing, thick, creamy, and flawlessly sweet.
Packed with wonderful flavours and important superfoods, this smoothie is delicious and healthy. It’s rich in nutrients and immune-boosting Vitamin C.
Also, it is made without any added sugars plus it’s a perfect energy-filled breakfast. It has been shown to give excellent beauty results and help you feel younger! Serve the smoothie in a tall glass topped with bananas, pineapples and goji berries.
Health Benefits of Goji Berry
Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, have been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine to promote overall health and longevity.
These small, bright red berries are known for their sweet taste and unique nutritional profile, making them a popular superfood in the health and wellness industry. One of the primary health benefits of goji berries is their high concentration of antioxidants.
Antioxidants are essential for protecting the body against free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of chronic diseases.
Goji berries are particularly rich in carotenoids, such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin, which have been shown to improve eye health and reduce the risk of age-related muscular degeneration.
Goji Berry Good for Newly Wed Couple!
It’s summer and marriage season has started. Goji berry is good for new couples (even old couples!)
Firstly, goji berries are known to boost the immune system. They contain high levels of vitamin C and other antioxidants that help to fight off harmful free radicals and protect the body from infections and diseases.
- Both physical and mental fitness is important for newly wed couples who may be more susceptible to stress and fatigue during this period.
- Secondly, goji berries are also known to improve fertility and sexual function. They contain high levels of vitamins A and C, which are essential for healthy reproductive function.
- Finally, Goji berries can also enhance natural testosterone in both men and women. This hormone is essential for libido, desire and arousal in both men and women.
Want to try something new? Watch the video
Sheetal Sharma, Msc. ‘Applied Nutrition’ is the medical editor & co-founder of HealthBuzzPortal. Being a Yoga enthusiasts she likes exploring alternative remedies.