Everything about this tropical pineapple turmeric smoothie recipe is refreshing, healthy, quick, easy, delicious and creamy. The smoothie is a perfect drink during summertime.
PINEAPPLE TURMERIC SMOOTHIE (Serving: 1 bowl , Time: 5 minutes)
- ½ an avocado, peeled
- 1 pear, quartered
- 1 small banana, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 2 scoop vanilla, powdered
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ a lemon
- ½ ice
- Wash the fruits and vegetables, then pat dry them.
- Place the ice, avocado, pear, banana and cucumber in the blender.
- Then add granola, almond nuts, turmeric and vanilla powder. Pulse for some seconds.
- Add a little water if needed
- Blend for about 60 seconds or until smooth and free of any thick fruit or vegetable chunks.
- Garnish with granola or almonds and serve immediately!
Do you ever wake up feeling blah and in need of a pick-me-up? Look no further than the pineapple turmeric smoothie!
This delicious and nutritious beverage is the perfect way to power your morning routine and start the day off on the right foot.
First things first, let’s talk about the star ingredients: pineapple and turmeric. Pineapple is not only sweet and juicy, but it’s also packed with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, manganese, and potassium.
Plus, it contains an enzyme called bromelain which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric, on the other hand, is a spice that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
Peer, banana and cucumber adds power punch to this delicious smoothie and reduces the strong aroma of turmeric.
- Review of Lean Lite by Setu Nutrition, an appetite controller.
- PhenQ India Discount Coupons and Best Offers to Save Money
- Fitspire Gold Whey Protein Review : Good & Bad of Advanced Isolate
Why Not Turmeric Juice or Tea?
Turmeric juice or tea is otherwise hard to drink due to its intense flavor. However, it’s the intense taste that makes turmeric such a powerful nutrient dense super food.
If you’re not a fan of spicy or bitter flavors, then turmeric juice or tea might not be your cup of tea (pun intended). Let’s be real, turmeric has an intense flavor that can be hard to swallow.
Turmeric is a root that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, and it’s not just because of its flavor. The active ingredient in turmeric is called curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
In fact, many studies have shown that curcumin can help with everything from reducing joint pain to improving brain function. It can even fight against cancer!
Video: Smoothie Burns Calrieis!
Sheetal Sharma, Msc. ‘Applied Nutrition’ is the medical editor & co-founder of HealthBuzzPortal. Being a Yoga enthusiasts she likes exploring alternative remedies.