Are you ready for a berry-licious adventure? Then get your blender and ingredients ready because we’re about to make the perfect blueberry vanilla smoothie that will have your taste buds dancing with joy!
This Blueberry Cinnamon Smoothie is the ultimate energy booster! The natural sweetness of this smoothie feels more like a dessert than a smoothie. You can have it as a quick breakfast.
- 1 cup blueberries, halved and frozen
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 2 scoop vanilla, powdered
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- Place the blueberries, banana, kale, vanilla powder, peanut butter and mint in the blender first and add some plant-based milk of your choice to make a base.
- Then, blend on high for 2 minutes and adjust the milk as required.
- Garnish with some blueberries and serve as desired
What’s unique in this smoothie?
First, let’s talk about the star of the show: the blueberries. Not only do they add a vibrant color to your smoothie, but they’re also packed with antioxidants and vitamins that are great for your health.
Plus, they have a sweet and tangy flavor that will make your smoothie taste like a burst of sunshine on a cloudy day. Next up, we have the vanilla.
This aromatic spice adds a subtle sweetness to your smoothie and pairs perfectly with the blueberries.
The frozen banana and the peanut butter in this smoothie give it that smooth and creamy texture and keep you full all day.
Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The sugar in this smoothie is the natural sugars from blueberries and bananas. It’s made in less than 5 minutes.
More benefits of Blueberry
Blueberries are nature’s little powerhouses! These tiny berries are packed with an incredible number of health benefits that are too good to ignore.
They’re not just delicious to eat, but they can also help improve your overall health and wellbeing in many ways.
Here are some of the amazing health benefits of blueberries that you should know about:
1. Rich in antioxidants: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants that help protect your body against the harmful effects of free radicals. Free radicals can damage your cells and contribute to chronic diseases, such as cancer and heart disease.
2. Boost brain function: Blueberries are also known as “brain berries” because they contain compounds that can improve cognitive function, memory, and learning.
3. Fight again Alzheimer. Recent studies have also shown that flavonoids in blueberries can have a positive impact on brain health. Specifically, they may help prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Reduces infertility risks. In men, blueberries have been shown to improve sperm quality and motility. This means that the sperm are more likely to reach and fertilize an egg. In women, blueberries may help regulate ovulation and improve the health of the eggs themselves.
Smoothie diet for weight loss
Are you tired of trying fad diets that leave you feeling hungry and frustrated?
Look no further than the smoothie diet! Not only are smoothies delicious and easy to make, but they can also help you shed those stubborn pounds.
How does it work?
- The secret to the smoothie diet is the combination of nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables that keep you feeling full and satisfied while providing essential vitamins and minerals.
- Plus, the high fiber content in smoothies can improve digestion and keep your energy levels up throughout the day.
- The diet is flexible. You can replace one or 2 meals a day and have one fully satisfying regular meal.
How do I start smoothie diet?
To get started, all you need is a blender and a variety of fruits and vegetables. Some great options include spinach, kale, berries, bananas, and avocado. You can also add protein powder, nut butter, or Greek yogurt for an extra boost.
If you are looking for a prefect idiot proof weight loss plan then check out the program created by a certified nutritionist. It’s as good as old Fat Loss 4 idiots program.
Spice Up Your Morning Routine with Pineapple Turmeric Smoothie
Goji Berry Banana Smoothie Recipe, a Nutrient-Packed Breakfast
Learn to make a smoothie: Video
Sheetal Sharma, Msc. ‘Applied Nutrition’ is the medical editor & co-founder of HealthBuzzPortal. Being a Yoga enthusiasts she likes exploring alternative remedies.